Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My first Blog

Hello,

     I used to "blog" fairly often back in the days of having a Yahoo 360 account. Now with Facebook they have their "Notes" feature, but for some reason it's never seemed the same.  So I decided to start an actual blog. 

     What I post, how often I post etc... just depends on may factors.  In the past sometimes it seemed maybe I shared a bit too much information.  As I learn some of the privacy setting on here there may be some blogs that are more detailed if I can control who can view them.  I also think I may want to post video blogs at times.  As you may have noticed I blog in a way that looks like a letter to a single person as opposed to a group.  I just always felt this was more personal for me and the reader(s).

    I think I will bring this introduction to an end.  There are many things on my mind at the moment, need to see if I can organize my thoughts enough to talk about some of the things in a blog.


Thank for reading,

 
Steve Fall
 

No comments:

Post a Comment