Thursday, July 25, 2013

Not dead

 

Well as some may have noticed but I'm sure more haven't, I haven't had much to say lately. Although that is not entirely accurate.  I have had plenty to say or plenty on my mind, just no real desire to write it down. Most of the time it seems people think you are just looking for sympathy etc... if you complain about things or mention struggles in your life.  That is not always the case, most of the time I talk about such things I am hoping it will help others understand why I say or do certain things, why I'm feeling a certain way. We all deal with things differently, we've had different experiences, coping mechanisms, support and so on.

I'm an over-thinker, always have been and it's appearing always will be. Every-now-and-then it is actually a good thing, but most of the time it can overwhelm me in many situations. One thing that makes it difficult is when you only have yourself to discuss things with.  I find myself going in circles at times.

Guess I'm going to go for now, just thought I'd post some little something.

No comments:

Post a Comment